HFCL is committed to prevent Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing as per Money Laundering Prevention Act 2012 and Anti Terrorist Act 2009 under the guidance of BFIU. HFCL has formulated the following policy.
Under the AML/CFT Policy a Central Compliance Unit (CCU) has been formed with following officials of Hajj Finance Company Limited:-
1. CAMLCO, A F A Md. Shafiuddin, FCMA, Senior Vice President
2. Deputy CAMLCO, Md. Faruque Hossain, Senior Vice President
3. Principal Branch: BAMLCO, Sahin Sultana, Senior Principal Officer
4. Dhanmondi Branch: BAMLCO, Md. Enamul Hoque, Senior Principal Officer
5. Uttara Branch: BAMLCO, Md. Sazu Ahmmed, Officer
6. Chattrogram Branch: BAMLCO, Md. Saiful Islam, Officer