Medical Treatment at the Holy Land
How to seek treatment if you are sick at the Holy Land?
- Inform your Maktab’s manager or Muassasah’s personnel or anybody close to you such as roommate or relative to send you to the clinic within your residence area for early treatment.
- Wait for the Medical Patrol Team to fetch you if you are too weak to walk or able to wait.
- Go to the clinic provided in your Maktab/zone.
- If an emergency case happens outside your residential area, immediately go to HFCL office or the nearest clinic.
Arabs Hospital in the Holy Land
- The HFCL Delegation at the Holy Land works closely with the Saudi Arabia Health Authority in dealing with contagious diseases and treatment of patients referred to the Arabs Hospitals.
- Seriously ill pilgrims who need special medical apparatus or equipment will be referred to the Arabs Hospital in Mecca, Medina and Jeddah if the need arise.
- Pilgrims receiving treatments at the Arabs Hospital receive visits by the Hospital Relations Officer and Medical Officer of HFCL to keep abreast with their health development. Those who have recovered will be brought back to their respective residence.